Contemporary Productions is hiring an ACCOUNTING MANAGER.
ACCOUNTING, GENERAL LEDGER, ADMINISTRATION and OPERATIONS
- Supervise accounting staff to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data as required. Manage preparation and communication of financial statements required by company President.
- Work with external accountants to prepare and file all local, state and federal tax
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors.
- Manage Accounts Receivables and Payables; provide direction relating to the collection
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS, BUDGETING and FORECASTING
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division, and weekly cash flow by
- Review and analyze monthly financial results.
- Develop and maintain monthly and annual company operating budget.
- Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
STRATEGY, PLANNING and MANAGEMENT
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of
- Communicate, engage and interact with President and Executive Team.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and
- Recruit, interview and hire financial staff as required.
- Serve as a key member of executive team
- Implement financial policies, procedures and processes as approved.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls. Must be proficient in Filemaker and Quick Books.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence.
- Experience in fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to work long hours as required by major projects.
- Willingness to perform other accounting functions as assigned.
This position is a permanent position with outstanding benefits and competitive pay.
Contemporary Productions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Contemporary Productions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Contemporary Productions, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Contemporary Productions, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to Apply
Please send resume with the subject line
"Accounting Manager – Contemporary Productions" to email@example.com